Aruba Top Attractions & Local Flavors

Mangel Halto

Beaches
Mangel Halto 4.3 39
39 Avaliações4.3

A Mangel Halto está localizada em Pos Chiquito, ao sudeste da costa, depois da “Lagoa Espanhola”. É um local perfeito para se bronzear e fazer o snorkeling calmamente, já que suas águas são rasas e possuem uma rica vida marinha, além de uma fascinante rede mangues. É uma praia isolada de areia fina e branca, com um par de quiosques que oferecem sombra, locais ideais para piqueniques. Há também uma parte da costa própria para mergulho, onde é possível sair caminhando para fora da borda dos recifes para ver peixes como o “peixe-papagaio”, a guaiúba, os sargentos-verdadeiros, os “peixes-orelhas-azuis”, além das gorgônias de águas profundas, esponjas e anêmonas-do-mar. No recife, que atinge profundidades de até 110 metros, se encontram polvos, moréias e as barracudas.

Comentários de viajantes
Number of user reviews:184.3
  • Mangel Halto

    Fun, and loved the steps going in. Snorkeling was okay. Lots of small fish, few large ones.

  • Mangel Halto

    Place of the locals! Amazing snorkel spot.

  • Mangel Halto

    Best snorkeling around. Highly recommend this beach.

  • Mangel Halto

    Nice place we did snorgling and diving.

  • Mangel Halto

    Nice place we did snorgling and diving. Blue water, 'a lot of waves. But it is always wavy in Aruba.

  • Mangel Halto

    Awsome snorkeling!!!!!!! It is a MUST wile in Aruba.If you don't bring your snorkel mask 80% of the fun is gone(if you don't have a snorkel mask buy one) and the other 20% is being in the water Dec 17/2014

  • Mangel Halto

    Beautiful family friendly quiet beach. Loved the beach/mango grove combination. Nice dock and covered picnic benches. Looks great for snorkeling or scuba or kayaking

  • Mangel Halto

    A nice, quiet place for swimming, snorkling and relaxing.

  • Mangel Halto

    A nice, quiet place for swimming, snorkling and relaxing.

  • Mangel Halto

    This place looked scary. There was lots of garbage and the water was slimy along the shoreline. There were a handful of people here mostly getting stoned. Not a kid friendly place.

  • Mangel Halto

    Love love love! Quite quiet, I like the treed entrances to the sea, feels like jungle.

  • Mangel Halto

    Great snorkling place!

  • Mangel Halto

    Recomendado 100% a los aventureros que desean explorar la vida marina, es impresionante la cantidad de peces que logras ver a pocos metros de la costa! También sus áreas de pura arena blanca dan un paisaje espectacular con las diferentes tonalidades que nos ofrece el sol! De verdad no pueden dejar de ir!

  • Mangel Halto

    Less sand and not quite as nice as some other beaches. Heard the snorkeling was great but ran out of time.

  • Mangel Halto

    Awesome snorkeling

  • Mangel Halto

    a great little known spot... beautiful clear water without the crowds

  • Mangel Halto

    Great beach perfect for kayaking

  • Mangel Halto

    One of my fav spots. Shallow waters, great snorkeling, nice foto location

powered by
Mangel Halto
Aruba Beaches
Contato
Endereço:

Spaans Lagoenweg

Aruba
Lugares Próximos Mangel Halto

Mostrar distância em Pés | Metros

Faça download de seu guia da Aruba!

Favoritos